We’ve just released our first ebook – Thanksgiving on a Budget! It’s 84 pages long and features 28 recipes, including three fully planned menus, so that you have everything you need to plan a thrifty but awesome Thanksgiving.
These are some of the things you’ll find in the book are:
- Budget Traditional Turkey Menu complete with super easy cranberry sauce and stuffings
- Prepare ahead Turkey Lasagna Menu
- Complete Vegetarian Menu
- All your favorite desserts – Apple Pie (it’s Daina’s special recipe!), Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie and more
- Family tested recipes for using up your leftovers
- Heaps of worksheets to help you with your planning
- Help planning your budget and budget planning workshop
- Menu planning and shopping list worksheets
- Pot luck planner worksheet
- Guest list planner and tracker worksheet
- Thanksgiving task planner worksheet
It was co-written by Rick, Daina, Julie and Cathy. We all had great fun putting it together, so please check it out at Thanksgiving on a Budget.
All of us at Get Self Sufficient
PS we also have a great affiliate program – check it out at http://www.thanksgivingonabudget.com/affiliates
P.P.S Use these video clips from Chow.com if you run into any “Oooops!” while preparing your feasts!